Strong, lightweight & affordable
Golf approaches the off road caravans question in a more realistic and responsible way, with a strong tradition of building high quality versatile caravans and campers suitable for off highway conditions. With many years experience in designing and building tough caravans and campers for the adventurer, Golf currently have a range of recreation vehicles that allow you to be self sufficient for longer, giving you easier access to more remote locations.
REASONS TO CONSIDER GOLF OFF ROAD CARAVANS OR CAMPERS
Most consider off road caravans as they are constantly bombarded by sales pitch and hype that they are required to explore our wonderful country, in some rare cases those remarks are true, but for most a well built caravan with good ground clearance, articulating couplings and independent suspension will do the job.
Golf campers and caravans are lightweight, strong and extremely good value for money. Take a look at some of the reasons why you should consider Golf first.
- Built using Avan developed Vaculite TM walls - makes their vans strong, light weight, highly insulated and flexible without causing structural damage. You will enjoy the benefits of towing a lighter van and will save on reduced fuel costs. Plus your holiday will be more comfortable during the extreme warmer and cooler months with R6 rated insulation.
- Centurion Chassis - an Australian made 6 inch double hot dipped galvanised Australian steel chassis, that comes with larger jockey wheel and drop down stabiliser legs, giving the van superior strength and durability.
- ALKO trailing arm suspension – engineered, manufactured and tested in Australia to suit challenging conditions. Standard with locally manufactured king springs and heavy duty shock absorbers that last over 100,000 compressions on tests, maintenance free bushes with camber and toe in adjustments. ALKO suspension has superior strength and allows you to take your caravan or camper confidently through off road environments. Importantly there is reduced shock transferred to the body structure and interior fit out with less wear and tear on moving components.
- Solar Panels with DC/DC charger - only good quality solar panels are installed with solar regulator and battery protection enabling you to be off grid with a self generating power source.
- Security door – for extra security with cut proof fly screen and separating glass door for increased air flow without the bugs, this is proven to be essential when bush camping.
- Slide out kitchen and Dometic fridge – the convenience to cook and entertain outside, keeping smells, mess and heat outside your caravan.
- Gas/Electric hot water with outside shower - delivering hot water anywhere. Just because you are heading off road doesn’t mean you can’t have the luxury of hot water for showers or cleaning.
- Inside/outside speakers with stereo - it’s not always about the practical features! Your ability to play music or keeping up with local news adds to your holiday enjoyment and safety.
- Thule wind out awning - a fully enclosed and protected awning that is set up in matter of seconds providing shade from the hot midday sun allowing you to enjoy more of your holiday.
Before you consider purchasing an off road caravan, consider Golf... Strong, lightweight and affordable! To inspect and discuss the features of these impressive vans first hand, visit Avan Adelaide at 494 North East Rd, Windsor Gardens. Alternatively you can visit our website for further information.
*NOTE: Extra care must be taken to drive responsibly to the conditions faced on unsealed roads, as damage caused by negligence, tyre pressures and destructive road conditions are not covered under the two year warranty.