GOLF BUSH CHALLENGER 1 CAMPER
Current Stock Enquiry
FAMILY ADVENTURE CAMPERS - taking orders now!
Golf has a strong tradition of building high-quality, versatile campers for rugged Australian conditions.
Golf campers continue to be one of the best value campers on the market and includes features to keep your camper working well and in tip top condition for many years to come:
- Insulated one piece fibreglass roof, which means no joins and best of all no leaks!
- Internal aluminium frame for additional strength and support
- Fully enclosed stainless steel lifter system that will never rust or jam
- Fibreglass wrap with high gloss gel coat finish on the walls
- One piece flooring, no joins
Golf's unique construction technique method delivers campers with superior strength and insulation properties. The Bush Challenger range is designed for the adventurer and ideal for off highway towing.
This latest model comes with the electric roof lift to help you set up your camper easily so you can enjoy your holiday sooner. Sleeping 6, this camper is perfect for your next family adventure.
- External Length: 4165 mm
- Garage Length: 6010 mm
- Ball Weight: 140kg
- Tare Weight: 1370 kg
- Berth: 8
- Stock No: GF1116
- 4 Burner mini grill
- Microwave oven
- Electric water pump
- 3 way fridge 90 litre
- 80 litre water tank with level indicator
- Vinyl backed zippered cushions
- Coaxial TV point
- 12 volt lighting
- Fire extinguisher
- One piece flooring (no butt joints)
- Auxiliary battery pack with charger
- One piece fully insulated fibreglass roof
- Full fibreglass wrap
- High gloss gel coat finish on walls
- Fully enclosed stainless steel lifter system
- Roof vent
- External tap
- Large external storage boot
- 9kg gas bottle
- 240 volt external power point
- TV antenna
- LED side markers
- Hot dipped galvanised chassis 50mm x 120mm
- Heavy duty rola roof racks
- 15"alloy wheels with under slung axel
- protective checker plate on side walls
- 10" off road electric brakes
TO PURCHASE THIS CAMPER AS DISPLAYED WITH UPGRADES - $43,140
- 16" wheel upgrade
- coil suspension
- Wild oak interior upgrade
- Electric roof lift
- Electronic stability control
If this camper is not what you are looking for, feel free to take a look through out current RV stock, we have a large range of quality new and used caravans, campers and motorhomes available for sale.
We are a leading dealer of Rv’s in Adelaide and have many years experience in helping people choose the right RV for them. We hope we can help you get started on your caravan journey.
FINANCE THIS GOLF CAMPER TODAY
Credit One are our preferred finance partner and they are able to offer low rate finance solutions. Take a look at our caravan finance page for more information.