AVAN JAYDE 15 FT POP TOP CARAVAN
Current Stock Enquiry
2003 Avan Jayde 15ft Poptop Caravan - Price Drop!
Poptop Caravans are generally built the same as hardtop vans and offer the same floor space and features, the difference is you can raise and lower the roof.
Having this lower roof height means your poptop caravan can be stored in your garage or carport and you may find them easier and safer to tow.
Avan Poptops are a popular choice and we currently have a 2003 Avan Jayde 15Ft poptop caravan on display in our dealership. This poptop is a compact and light weight van that is in excellent condition.
- Year: 2003
- Length: 15ft
- Tare Weight: 1075kg
- Ball Weight: 105kg
- Reg #: U99694
- Stock #: U9514
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Awning- near new/annexe
- Battery pack
- Large front boot
- Single bed layout with ample underbed storage
- Front kitchen
- 4 burner gas cooktop with grill
- 3 way fridge/freezer
- Deep bowl sink with drain board
- Stereo/CD player with speakers
- Flat screen TV/DVD with wall mount
- Rooftop airconditioning is a recent addition
The Avan Jayde is on display at Avan Adelaide, 494 North East Rd, Windsor Gardens and is available for immediate delivery. If this poptop caravan is not what you are looking for then feel free to browse through our current RV stock as we have a large range of caravans for sale.
FINANCE THIS POPTOP CARAVAN TODAY FROM $77 PER WEEK*
Credit One are our preferred finance partner and they are able to offer low rate finance solutions. Take a look at our finance page for more information.
* Above example is based on 84 months with no deposit at an interest rate of 6.99% per annum. These payments are intended as a guide only. Different amounts, terms and your credit profile may result in different comparison rates and payments. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in this as but may influence the cost of the loan. An exact quote must be obtained at the time of application. This information is correct as of 07/09/2017 Comparison rate 7.84%.