AVAN SPORTLINER STD CAMPER - TAKING ORDERS NOW!
AVAN SPORTLINER STD CAMPER
If you are looking for a camper that is easy to set up, then you need to take a look at an Avan campers, the original no canvas camper.
The smart design of these campers allows for fast set up and provides greater comfort and better security than any other folding camper.
The sportliner is the ideal companion for that quick weekend getaway and are ideally suited to either couples or a single traveller. They are compact, light weight and super easy to tow. The effortless spring assisted fold up roof makes it simple to tow with its light weight and low profile.
The Avan Sportliner Standard Camper sleeps 2, and can be erected in 30 seconds.
- Body Length: 8.9 ft
- Total garage length: 13.1 ft
- Tare weight: 720 kg
- Ball weight: 60 kg
- Sleeps: 2 berth
- Fully insulated for all season comfort
- Tinted windows and curtains
- Auxiliary battery pack with charger
- WIld oak interior upgrade
- Front Dinette can convert to single bed
- Single bed at rear
- Full 12 volt power supply
- 90 litre 3 way fridge
- Electric hot water service
- Two burner cook top
- Large dome over lounge
- Earth leakage protection
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 x LED reading lights
- Solar pre wiring
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Large wind out front dome
- Large fixed dome at rear
- Side baggage doors
- Effortless spring assisted fold up roof
- Low profile for easy towing
- 2 x 4.5kg gas bottles and regulator
- Mounted spare wheel
- 63 litre water storage tank
- Electric brakes
- Independent suspension and shocks
If this is not the layout you are looking for, feel free to browse through our camper range for more options.
Avan Adelaide are experts in the RV industry and the place to buy Avan camper.
FINANCE THIS AVAN CAMPER TODAY FROM $83 PER WEEK*
Credit One are our preferred finance partner and they are able to offer low rate finance solutions. Take a look at our caravan finance page for more information.
* Above example is based on 84 months with no deposit at an interest rate of 6.99% per annum. These payments are intended as a guide only. Different amounts, terms and your credit profile may result in different comparison rates and payments. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in this as but may influence the cost of the loan. An exact quote must be obtained at the time of application. This information is correct as of 07/09/2017 Comparison rate 7.84%.