2013 SPORTSCRUISER 16 FT SHOWER/TOILET OFF ROAD HARDTOP CARAVAN
2013 SPORTSCRUISER 16FT SHOWER/TOILET HARDTOP OFF ROAD CARAVAN.
Off road caravans are built tougher so you can explore harder to reach camping spots and allow you to be more self suffcient for longer, giving you access to more remote tourist locations.
We currently have a 2013 Sportscruiser off road caravan on display at our dealership at 494 North East Rd, Windsor Gardens. This van has a heavy duty off road chassis and suspesion with extra ground clearance and is ready for your next offroad adventure.
- Tare: 1625 kg
- Reg #: S005 TDF
- Stock #: #U9527
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Heavy duty off road chassis & independent supsension
- Extra ground clearance
- Roll out awning
- 2 x 9kg gas bottles
- 2 x side baggage doors
- 2 x 82 L water tanks
- Battery pack
- Combination shower/toilet
- Gas/Electric hot water service
- East West extra width bed
- Underbed storage
- Dinette with swingaway table arm
- 3 burner gas cooktop
- 3 way fridge
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- Loads of storage
If you are interested in this van feel free to visit our dealership or call our sales team on 08 8261 8442. Avan & Golf have a range of off road caravans & campers that have been designed for our more adventourous customers and to suit Australia's rough conditions.
FINANCE THIS CARAVAN TODAY FROM $119 PER WEEK*
Credit One are our preferred finance partner and they are able to offer low rate finance solutions. Take a look at our caravan finance page for more information.
* Above example is based on 84 months with no deposit at an interest rate of 6.99% per annum. These payments are intended as a guide only. Different amounts, terms and your credit profile may result in different comparison rates and payments. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in this as but may influence the cost of the loan. An exact quote must be obtained at the time of application. This information is correct as of 07/09/2017 Comparison rate 7.84%.