2008 Jayco Expanda Pop Top Caravan
2008 JAYCO EXPANDA POP TOP CARAVAN
Used Jayco caravans can be a popular choice and the Jayco Expanda caravan series is perfect for families and the ideal upgrade for camper trailer owners.
The Expanda is compact and easy to tow but still offers you all the space of a caravan. Plus they are simple to set up, so you can spend more time enjoying your holiday.
If you are interested in buying a Jayco then visit our dealership as we have a good range of used Jayco Caravans available for sale. We currently have this 2008 Jayco Expanda Pop top caravan for sale that comes with a combination shower and toilet.
- TARE: 1403 KG
- REG # YIJ 426
- STOCK # U9538
- LARGE FRONT BOOT
- 2 x 9 KG GAS BOTTLES
- SPARE TYRE WITH DRAW BAR COVER
- DRAW BAR TAP
- CARAVAN MOVER
- WIND OUT AWNING
- COMBINATION SHOWER / TOILET
- DEEP BOWL SINK
- THREE GAS AND ONE ELECTRIC BURNER COOK TOP
- 12V RANGE HOOD
- THREE WAY FRIDGE
- REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONING
- WALL MOUNTED TV
- HOT WATER SERVICE
This Jayco Expanda is currently on display at 494 North East Rd, Windsor Gardens and is ready for immediate delivery. If this is not the right van for you, feel free to browse through our current range of used caravans.
You can feel confident when buying a used van from us as all of our vans get a thorough pre-delivery check before they leave our dealership, to make sure they are in good working condition.
FINANCE THIS JAYCO CARAVAN TODAY FROM $107 PER WEEK*
Credit One are our preferred finance partner and they are able to offer low rate finance solutions. Take a look at our finance page for more information.
* Above example is based on 84 months with no deposit at an interest rate of 6.99% per annum. These payments are intended as a guide only. Different amounts, terms and your credit profile may result in different comparison rates and payments. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in this as but may influence the cost of the loan. An exact quote must be obtained at the time of application. This information is correct as of 07/09/2017 Comparison rate 7.84%.