2008 JAYCO DESTINY 18 FT 6" SHOWER TOILET POP TOP CARAVAN
2008 JAYCO DESTINY 18.6FT SHOWER TOILET POPTOP CARAVAN
Poptop caravans are generally built the same as hardtop vans and also offer the same floor space and features, but they have the lower height when the roof is lowered. Having this lower roof height means poptop caravans can be stored in your garage or carport and they are safer and easier to tow.
If you are looking for a Jayco caravan then visit our dealership at 494 North East Rd, Windsor Gardens to see this 2008 Jayco Destiny shower toilet poptop caravan. Jayco caravans are a popular choice and this Destiny model is light weight, in great condition and is ready for immediate delivery.
- Year: 2008
- Length: 18.6 Ft
- Tare: 1574kg
- Travel Height: 2008mm
- Reg #: YGX 008
- Stock #: U9449
- Island double bed
- Underbed storage
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Battery Pack
- Roll out awning
- Annexe with curved roof rafter
- Large front boot
- 2 x 9kg gas bottles
- Hot water service
- L-shaped dining
- 3 way fridge
- Cooktop – 1 1electric, 3 gas burners
- Flat screen TV on swivel wall mount
If you are interested in this poptop feel free to call our sales team on 08 8261 8442. If this is not exactly what you are looking for browse through our current stocklist, to see our current range of new and used caravans.
Avan Adelaide is a leading dealer of RV’s in Adelaide and we are the only authorised distributor of Avan and Golf products in South Australia. However we also stock a range of used vans in all makes and models and have a large selection of used Jayco caravans in stock.
FINANCE THIS JAYCO CARAVAN TODAY FROM $119 PER WEEK*
Credit One are our preferred finance partner and they are able to offer low rate finance solutions. Take a look at our finance page for more information.
* Above example is based on 84 months with no deposit at an interest rate of 6.99% per annum. These payments are intended as a guide only. Different amounts, terms and your credit profile may result in different comparison rates and payments. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in this as but may influence the cost of the loan. An exact quote must be obtained at the time of application. This information is correct as of 07/09/2017 Comparison rate 7.84%.