2007 OLYMPIC JAVELIN POPTOP CARAVAN
Current Stock Enquiry
2007 16'9'' OLYMPIC JAVELIN POPTOP CARAVAN
If you are looking for a used caravan that's in great condition, then visit our dealership to check out this poptop caravan.
This caravan has been well looked after and is very neat, we are certain you will be impressed.
- TARE: 1230 KG
- ATM: 1550 KG
- BALL WEIGHT: 140 KG
- TOWING HEIGHT: 2150 MM
- GARAGE LENGTH: 6900 MM
- STOCK # U9578
- REGO # YHB 983
- ROLL OUT AWNING
- BATTERY PACK WITH SMART CHARGER
- LARGE FRONT BOOT
- SWING DOWN STABILIZER LEGS
- 2 X 4.5 KG GAS BOTTLES
- DRAW BAR TAP
- LARGE JOCKEY WHEEL
- SPARE WHEEL
- POLE CARRIER
- DOUBLE INNERSPRING ISLAND BED
- AMPLE UNDERBED STORAGE
- L SHAPED DINETTE WITH OPPOSING COUCH
- THREE GAS AND ONE ELECTRIC BURNER COOK TOP
- 12V RANGE HOOD
- THREE WAY FRIDGE
- REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONING
- RADIO PLAYER WITH SPEAKERS
This poptop Caravan is currently on display at Avan Adelaide, 494 North East Rd, Windsor Gardens, so feel free to visit our dealership to take a look. If this van is not what you are looking for, we encourange you to browse through our caravans sales adelaide as we have a large range of quality vans for sale.
You can feel confident in buying a second hand caravan from us as all of our used caravans get a thorough pre-delivery check before they leave our dealership, to make sure they are in good working condition.
FINANCE THIS CARAVAN TODAY FROM $77 PER WEEK*
Credit One are our preferred finance partner and they are able to offer low rate finance solutions. Take a look at our finance page for more information.
* Above example is based on 84 months with no deposit at an interest rate of 6.99% per annum. These payments are intended as a guide only. Different amounts, terms and your credit profile may result in different comparison rates and payments. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in this as but may influence the cost of the loan. An exact quote must be obtained at the time of application. This information is correct as of 07/09/2017 Comparison rate 7.84%.