2007 AVAN CRUISELINER 2B CAMPER
2007 Avan Cruiseliner 2B Camper
Avan campers are the original no canvas camper and a popular choice.
The smart design allows for fast set up and provides greater comfort and better security than any other folding camper. Avan campers are compact, light weight, easy to tow and great on fuel economy.
The Avan Cruiseliner camper range is larger in size and gives you more living space. Avan Cruiseliner campers are available in a range of layouts, so we are sure you can find a layout to suit.
We currently have a 2007 Avan Cruiseliner 2B camper available for sale. This camper sleeps 3 as the club lounge at the rear converts to a double bed and the front dinette converts to a single bed. There is some hail pitting, which is why it’s selling at this bargain price!
- Year: 2007
- Body Length: 14.7 ft
- Tare weight: 900kg
- Sleeps: 3 berth
- Reg #: TG 7257
- Large front boot
- Side baggage doors
- Battery pack
- Large winding window dome at rear
- Rear club lounge converts to double bed
- Front dinette converts to single bed
- Hot water service
- 2 burner gas cooktop
- 3 way fridge
- Deep bowl sink with sink plug
This Avan camper is currently on display at 494 North East Rd, Windsor Gardens. If this is not right choice for you, feel free to browse through our current stock for our complete range of RV’s.
Avan Adelaide are experts in the RV industry and the place to buy an Avan camper.
FINANCE THIS AVAN CAMPER TODAY FROM $60 PER WEEK*
Credit One are our preferred finance partner and they are able to offer low rate finance solutions. Take a look at our finance page for more information.
* Above example is based on 84 months with no deposit at an interest rate of 6.99% per annum. These payments are intended as a guide only. Different amounts, terms and your credit profile may result in different comparison rates and payments. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in this as but may influence the cost of the loan. An exact quote must be obtained at the time of application. This information is correct as of 07/09/2017 Comparison rate 7.84%.