TOW YOUR CARAVAN SAFELY AND WITH CONFIDENCE
Towing a caravan or camper can be challenging and to ensure you tow safely and with confidence it’s important to learn a few basic skills.
If this is your first time hitting the road with your new caravan or camper then you may be feeling a little nervous and apprehensive. Attending a towing course can give you the confidence and skills needed to tow your new RV safely.
We recommend completing a towing course with Tow-Ed, the experts in safe towing. Tow-Ed courses are designed to build your confidence and skills with lots of practice in a friendly and supportive environment.
SAFE TOWING COURSE
Tow-Ed’s one-day course can build your towing skills and confidence, allowing you to get the best from your car and caravan. Their course covers:
- Safety & maintenance checks
- Legal obligations of towing
- Trailer dimensions
- Loads and loading
- Types of hitches
- Driving and manoeuvring techniques
- Braking techniques
- Carry out vehicle and caravan/camper pre & post trip inspections
OUR OFFER TO YOU
As responsible caravan dealers we take safety seriously and encourage all of our RV buyers to undertake a towing course. To show our commitment to safe towing, with every NEW caravan or camper sold, we now offer a FREE towing course through Tow-Ed, valued at $550*. This towing course is valid for 2 people.
For further information on the Tow-Ed course visit their website: SAFE TOWING COURSE
If you would like to discuss towing your van or the course further please feel free to call our Adelaide dealership on 08 8261 8442. If you are in the market for an RV, then check out our current range of caravans and motorhomes.
* Free towing course offered only for NEW caravan and camper sales ordered from 13th September 2016. Used caravan and camper sales excluded.
* Free towing course offered only for NEW caravan and camper sales ordered from 13th September 2016. Used caravans and camper sales excluded.